Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled & seeded & diced
- 1 medium parsnip, peeled & diced
- 2 small potatoes, peeled & diced
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp medium curry powder
- large pan
- Over a low-medium heat, saute the onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add the diced veg to the pan, then add the stock.
- cook gently until the stock starts simmering.
- Turn the heat all the way down and let the pan simmer for 30-40 minutes until the veg is tender.
- Stir in the curry powder
- Let the pan cool for a while, then empty contents into the blender
- Whizz & pulse until smooth.