Ingredients (makes 6 large ones, can divide smaller to make more bite size ones)
- 1 packet cheese & onion Smash, not made up (can use plain too)
- 300g tub low fat cheese & chive cottage cheese
- 2 medium eggs
- Fry Light
- mixing bowl
- baking tray
- Preheat oven to gas 6/400F/200C.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Divide mixture into 6 portions, roll into balls and place on baking tray. Spray with Fry Light.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, until the scones are golden on the outside.