Ingredients (you can swap these for your tastes/creativity. These make an 8 inch pizza)
- 400 g milk chocolate
- giant chocolate buttons
- Maltesers (chopped in half)
- mini marshmallows
- 2 squares white chocolate
- microwaveable bowl
- 8 inch spring form cake tin/flat sided tart tin (though I used a silicone one, it's much easier to get the pizza out once set)
- Break the milk chocolate into a bowl and melt in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds or so so it doesn't burn.
- Pour the melted chocolate into your tin.
- Immediately place your other buttons/Maltesers/marshmallows on top before the chocolate starts setting.
- Grate the white chocolate on top, this is the 'cheese'!
- Put in the fridge to set - it won't take long.
- Once set, remove from fridge and carefully remove from the tin.
- Either serve immediately with family, wrap in cellophane to give as a gift (which is what I did as I left it until the last minute!), or you can even get hold of a pizza box for genuineness!